Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Renderosity changed my life :)

chrisjol opened this issue on Feb 10, 2002 ยท 22 posts

geep posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 5:55 PM

... and those who havn't posted here. [yet]

Best damn thread I've ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you (faceles) guys more than I can tell you (some more than others), you are indeed "family."
And, I am honored that you allow me to be part of the group.

I have been called a "crusty ole fart" (and probably alot worse) and I know that my "different" sense of humor probably rubs some of you the wrong way but, I feel, I can be myself here; being able to "share"
(vent, yell, cuss [just a little], moan, complain, cajole, tease, praise, comfort, smile, laugh [if you havn't seen "Maury" ...], and , yes, even cry somtimes; and crusty ole f**** just don't do that! [but, I do .... here]

There ARE good people in the world and I "see" lots of 'em right here at R'osity! I won't mention any individuals, either, because I might accidentally leave someone out.

People are, well, people and people don't always get along with one another but I see something here that defies description. It's a homogenius atmosphere. Sometimes a bit rocky ...... but then things get smoothed out.

I've rambled long enough, so I will stop and give someone else a chance to "share."

A special "Thanks!" to ...chrisjol... for starting this thread, and to those above who have "shared."

I love you guys and ...

As always ...

cheers,
dr geep <--------------------------(lookin' for a dry handkerchief sniff)
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019