Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Free Download

Uzilite opened this issue on Feb 14, 2002 ยท 87 posts

lmckenzie posted Fri, 15 February 2002 at 12:26 AM

Wusamah, you are so handsome and beautiful....
Your work is excellent, your generosity above reproach. It would be sad if you were to abandon either based on the meaningless drivel of the small and the silly. Heed these words of wisdom.

"If I care to listen to every criticism, let alone act on them, then this shop may as well be closed for all other businesses. I have learned to do my best, and if the end result is good then I do not care for any criticism, but if the end result is not good, then even the praise of ten angels would not make the difference."

~ Abraham Lincoln ~

"In judging others, folks will work overtime for no pay."

~ Charles Edwin Carruthers ~

"Reviewers are usually people who would have been, poets, historians, biographer, if they could. They have tried their talents at one thing or another and have failed; therefore they turn critic."

~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge ~

"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes."

~ Source Unknown ~

"It is the nature of the artist to mind excessively what is said about him. Literature is strewn with the wreckage of men who have minded beyond reason the opinions of others."

~ Virginia Woolf ~

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken