Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Sometimes it just doesn't pay....or does it...

rudipooimf opened this issue on Feb 15, 2002 ยท 13 posts

VirtualSite posted Fri, 15 February 2002 at 10:26 AM

Ron, you're right that there are some freestuff suppliers who are just as prone to taking advantage of their position as there are freestuff downloaders who do the same. Not mentioning any names, but I think we all know of a few providers who seem more intent on making us feel guilty for the simple act of taking what they have to offer. In this case, however, I have to disagree. Rudi is talking about a situation yesterday that was out of Wus's control and yet made him the target of a lot of unnecessary bitchiness on the part of a select few. I'm sorry some people didn't get to make the window of opportunity for that model. I'm sorry some people saw it as a rehash of something provided before. Just for myself, I found it a great piece of work and told Wus as much as an IM. I think that's just good courtesy. As for the set-up problems and the timing issue, well, that happens, right? And when it does, we shouldn't slam the supplier like some people did yesterday. It was rude and uncalled for, and that's the point, I think, Rudi's making at the top of the thread.