Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Free Download

Uzilite opened this issue on Feb 14, 2002 ยท 87 posts

AprilYSH posted Fri, 15 February 2002 at 12:03 PM

You know something, I think some people would be lost without the ability to give away their free stuff then go strutting around, and complaining about whiners. that says you agree that there ARE whiners in the first place. that's what most freestuff givers are stumped about! have you thought about it in a real life scenario? you bake a cake, you take it to work, leave it in the kitchen with a note saying "please enjoy the cake, no need to pay, it's on me!" two people pass by your desk and one of them is saying to the other, "i can't believe that person who left the cake didn't bother to bring a knife, plates and spoons!" shock! THEN and ONLY THEN does the cake baker get all uppity about his cake. he says "well, at least i even made the cake. sniff sniff next time i won't bother" and THEN the two people pass by again saying, "guess what, that snobby cake baker has threatened not to bring more cake! what a bloody show off. he just made that cake so he can strut about and threaten us with no more cake!" shakes head i have NOT seen any freestuff giver get all snobby BEFORE they were abused. if you have witnessed this, who the heck is it??? are you sure you aren't painting everyone with the same brush from one encounter with a specific individual? many threads now i've seen a few people complain about the freestuff givers complaining about user's complaints! they seem to have an axe to grind there and can't let it go. we've tried to figure out technical solutions for it (classifying freebies better) but they would rather continue to grind. unfortunately, they are grinding away at real people, not an unfeeling whetstone.

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part