Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Daria 2K....Jungle Babe!

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Jan 05, 2000 ยท 10 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Thu, 06 January 2000 at 3:10 PM

Tartan: thanks, I'm getting there, not only am I the President of the forum but a student as well!! hehehehe :o) JJE: Yes, I will be working on something of that nature, okay so maybe I will post an announcement here also... :o) Yep Kate, your right, I didn't notice that...crap! Still love ya though dear :oP Mason: The trees and folliage are posted at the Cafe, I downloaded the .3DS formats and imported them into Poser. The Mountain is a 3D trick, I create the scenery, save as JPEG, import it into Poser as a background, then use my ground trick to cast shadows onto the background in Poser. The Imported all of the plants and your Jungle Babe (shrunk her breasts down some hehehe). Imported the jewelry and reset them back to where they belonged (don't know how to imbed them like you do to the figure), then rendered (took about 3 minutes to render with 10 plants, the babe and spear). The opened it to put the Name on it. (no post render work, I was lazy!!!). I hope that answers it for you. I would like to learn the trick you do to imbed the props to the figure, or I can send you the new UVMapped .OBJs if you want (or just the .CR2) and you could do it. Because I plan to show close ups and pan views of her. ( I like her can you tell?? hehehe) Thanks for the cool character!! Jack