Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Please take a look at my Edida character for vicky

Vaio_Con_Dios opened this issue on Feb 15, 2002 ยท 19 posts

cinnamon posted Fri, 15 February 2002 at 11:10 PM

VirtualSite, I was also amazed at the realism produced in Final Fantasy and Shrek. As I sat there with my dad watching Final Fantasy for the third time, I told him... "You know dad...remember the forum that i enjoy going to online...Renderosity? There are some artists there that have created some characters as good as these. And, I've seen some even more realistic girl characters than her. I want to watch the credits and see if someone from the group helped out in the making of this movie." All the things that i have tried to explain to my dad when i have gone to him (either frustrated or excited) about a scene i had created, he finally understood what i was talking about. He never understood why i was so cranky that i couldnt get my lighting down. Or my shadows were in the wrong place. And my machine was just not good enough to handle the render. !@#$%&*%$#@! (hinting for a new computer) He just did not really understand. So I got to point out things to him in the movie (and he thought i was for sure i knew what i was talking about, LOL) but he was able to see how many people it took to actually make the movie work. They had a crew for animation. For modeling. For textures. For lighting. For rendering..etc, etc. I know some of the people here could be that successful. Heck, they are. Again, Vaio Con Dios, she is very beautiful. I can't wait to see some gallery images of her. Ron- ((((((hug back)))))))