Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Something "Wizard" this way comes. lol

PheonixRising opened this issue on Feb 20, 2002 ยท 48 posts

PheonixRising posted Wed, 20 February 2002 at 11:39 PM

Well I just woke up. I was laughing in the face of sleep when I passsed out. Glad you like the beard. I had fun with it. The hair does depend on morphs, of course, for the specifics. But awhile ago I came up with the idea of expoiting what poser does best, posing bodyparts. It occured to me when I noticed that in one of my clothing cr2's the old hand group was bending the cuff of the forearm even thought here was no hand present. Poser thought there was a hand because the cr2 said there was. So Poser created the blend zones for one off of the forearm. This made me think that this was important in that it could be modified to specifically creating "helper" bodyparts that acted alot like magnets do. Bodyhandles are bodyparts not connected to the mesh but still present lending their rotational parameters to deform the mesh. Similar to the way the legs and abdomen affect the hip on characters, these Bodyhandles are connected only by their blend zones. Encircling the hair, as visible cones, when each of the seven is rotated the hair mesh is affected and thus advance posing begins. When posing is complete, simply make the Bodyhandles material transparent It is taking something poser does alrealy and maximizing it. Think of it as body parts acting like magnets. It allows posing on a mesh that has no sub-group of it's own.

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer