Forum: Carrara

Subject: Carrara 2.0 wish list

DotPainter123 opened this issue on Feb 19, 2002 ยท 11 posts

memaci posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 4:16 PM

I have some simple (at least to me) changes to Carrara I would like to see. First for the Atmosphere (Wind Pallete). 1. I would like to have an option so the ground does not exist. 2. To have a star field background. I think this would be perfect for any space scenes or night time skies. 3. Possibly another function for nebulae or other space phenomena instead of only clouds. Second for the spline modeler. 1. When using the pen tool to create the shape of the spline in the modeler I would like to edit the paths so that the lines don't jump around or that the anchor points do not convert to rounded points when I simply move them. 2. This feature may already exist but I don't know where to find it. I believe the term is "sillouhette quality", I would like to be able to set the value for the entire scene before or during work on any one model instead of having to change each one individually in the spline modeler. I know there are other little things that I think about when I work in Carrara, but these are the ones that stick out in my head. By the way, what is a "Quad"? good day all. memaci