Forum: Animation

Subject: Life Forms program

misty opened this issue on Jan 06, 2000 ยท 5 posts

pack posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 11:22 PM

I have Lifeforms Studio 3.5. Very happy with the Poser compatability so far. I bought because I was going insane due to Posers wacky spline interpolations going off between keys. Wasted 80% of my time fixing splines & converting to linear interpolation, which Lifeforms defaults to. If you spend (or plan to ) much time animating Poser characters, I think Lifeforms is a must ,if you intend on accomplishing very much. The non BVH files are many and fairly useful, but are not really polished. I also bought Zygotes Motion CD during a sale. Lifeforms will import motions for just a part (arm for example) of any BVH file, & can merge motions together in any way you like. It has an incredible Browser to thumb thru the multitude of included files & also Poser bvh files, with outline figures. Sort of like Explorer style browsing. Can zoom in & rotate/translate during the browser playing the BVH or motion file. I would say Lifeforms opens up animations possibilities considerably for a 1 man operation. Pack