Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Disturbing....quite frankly downright disturbing

gothgurl6669 opened this issue on Feb 25, 2002 ยท 68 posts

gothgurl6669 posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 12:41 PM

Wow, I seriously didn't mean to cause such a great controversy. I just couldn't believe how easy stuff like that was. It just disturbed me and I wanted to look out for other artists on Renderosity. (Granted I'm not an artist, and lord knows I will never be an artist...I haven't even created something that I think is good enough to post here) I just felt AWEFUL to see peoples hard work just get given away for free. I don't know, I guess it just drives me nuts and makes me not want to work harder to learn how to make the photorealistic textures, and really cool clothing textures or even learn how to model clothes or hair myself for fear of someone ripping it off. Maybe that's just my over active paranoid brain working (Hey, you go to school for Psychology and see if you're sane when you get done. LOL) Sharkey, that is too kind of you, really. (Although, I'm secretely grinning) Maybe a better road would have been to personally IM all of the artists I saw work getting stolen from. But it's a little late for that now. Either way, I truly meant no harm, just wanted to voice my opinion on what I found.