Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Got a beef ! anyone else notice anything like this?

mangina opened this issue on Feb 26, 2002 ยท 29 posts

mangina posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 8:06 AM

Thanks for all the support and insight . I have a router and a software firewall. . The port is port 1214 A KAZZA port i looked it up. I don't have or have never used kazza or morphrus because of this .Imbedded sypware in the programs they will deny is there till the end of time. If you use it i will pray for you lol. I am protected belive me money is no object when it comes to this . I like my privacy and respect others privacy. You may not know what type of registry keys are in your computer right now that are not supposed to be there . In this i mean spyware reg keys files etc. I would recomend you go to www.downloads.com and download and install Ad Aware by Lavasoft. This program will scan the entire computer for spyware . Once it is finished select all the things it has found and i mean all of them . If it finds any there (depends on users browsing ) and continue to clean them out. As for the file problem i dunno was wierd and i hope it doen't happen to anyone else . Im just glad i caught it before my computer was trashed VIA a remote entry lol.Once again thanks for everything you people are GREAT :-) Sincerely Mang