Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Disturbing....quite frankly downright disturbing

gothgurl6669 opened this issue on Feb 25, 2002 ยท 68 posts

robert.sharkey posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 3:20 PM

VirtualSite, I state it again, it's not a Virus. Just a nifty tool which i don't want to explain what it can do and does. But it's for shure not a virus. And the operating system could but was never planned to affect. So to describe what would going on when just a few would "share" their files. It would work like a piramyd-system, as short as one has downloaded it he would share it with the next, and so on. In a relativ short period a lot of "users" would have and share the file. And i'm shure, as soon as the first will check what's going on he would inform all of his "friends" and post a message into the chat-room. And then i would say a lot of people will become fear to download poser-files from those sites. I had think more then once what can be done, because i wanted to act against this and not to react when my stuff is pirated. I see this as my personal war against piracy, and it would take me not much time. I just have to start the P2P-Programs while staying anyway on the net. It's not my character to stay aside and complain and whine, i'm more the one who wants to control the bridle. SHARKEY