Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: *** WIN UVMAPPER PRO *** another contest

geep opened this issue on Mar 03, 2002 ยท 45 posts

Virus posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 3:00 PM

Hello geep: I love the way you are motivating the Renderosity's community about get a free copy of UV Mapper pro, and I want to congratulate you because your Cool Ideas, why? because it is totally new and any community always needs fresh Ideas, thanks for your generousity and Please give my warmest thanks to Steve Cox this time:) I bought the program and it worth each cent I paid for it. On the other hand I will make a very respectfull small suggestion about future contests, please don't take me wrong, I'm just expressing another Idea. I love the puzzel but as may you can imagine there is a lot of people over this forums that we are not naturally english speaking persons, The puzzels are great and I'm not making a critique, but other people like me find this kind of puzzels more difficult to acomplish because our language barriers. I know that there is a lot of people who dominates very well the English, but some others as me barely can build a right sentence :), the previous contest was very good because there was not other barrier than self perception, I'm not telling that this one is not great as the previous you did, just that I found it more difficult for me :P. Please keep amazing us with your cool Ideas!!!. Best Regardings Benigno "Virus" Fernandez

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?