Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Concerns about the galleries. Small debat inside, be warned.

BladeWolf opened this issue on Mar 04, 2002 ยท 120 posts

queri posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 2:29 PM

Until abstracts took all the fun out of art-- personal opinion-- you saw a whole lot of naked wimmen in any art gallery. The objectification of women is a common and boring topic in many art circles. [anything I post is all my opinion so I usually don't use the ubitquitous IMO] I'm female and well over 50. I did a nude for the first post I made in the gallery because I didn't know how to put clothes on Vicki. Truth. But I also like nudes, of all kinds, gulp, even Norman Mailer if Annie Leibowicz will photograph him, though I'd prefer Keith Richards if we want to get scary. The last few things I did were clothed but if I get more odd shaped figures, and I have, they will probably be nude because it's hard to clothe them. I do think that there has been a tendency to overlook the Nudity check box lately and that might take care of the problem for people who are fed up with nakedness. Though I'm betting it will not. I think it might help to know this is an ongoing debate in art in general. But this old lady votes for T and A.