Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Concerns about the galleries. Small debat inside, be warned.

BladeWolf opened this issue on Mar 04, 2002 ยท 120 posts

anigma posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 7:58 PM

(phew) I thought I'd catch up on a thread or two B4 bed and here I am half way into the night!...what a beast of a thread blade! (looks down at empty can that once contained so many worms) "deceased equines" (LMAO) how true..it's never going to change.. everyone's different and will always interpret things in a different way, what one person thinks is beautiful another person challenges that it's ugly...it's what make art interesting! ...beware of sweeping generalisations, I don't mind the fantasy-style nudes.. they're pretty harmless and we're not forced to look at them (we are our own censors after-all) ..but I hate the idea of people avoiding the poser gallery full stop because they think all the art's the same..(that's bordering on narrow-mindedness) I myself have not had poser long, but have not felt the urge to post a "first nude" either.. my main reason for wanting poser was to make animations (simulations) of people climbing up rock faces..studies of the figure in movement..reproducing it artificially is proving quite a challenge naked climbing is not recommended (I have enough problems with rock-rash on my knees!)..