Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Concerns about the galleries. Small debat inside, be warned.

BladeWolf opened this issue on Mar 04, 2002 ยท 120 posts

Poppi posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 8:40 PM

Yes, Dan Farr is the model for Michael's head. And, his wife is the head model for vicki. Thanks, Nance. The bodies were done with commissioned models. "Its not like they ever do nudes of us men." I do...nudes of men. Of course, they don't get the hits the ladies do. I think...this thread may be about "sameness". I am sick to death of "sameness". Perhaps, others are, as well. That might partially explain the amazing popularity of Legume. IMnotsoHO...When I view sameness...wall-eyed vickis wearing/standing on the latest market fad...one after another...I say to self..."Self, these are the works of consumers, not, creators." There is a vast difference between one who can afford to buy all the latest "kits" to produce a "kit" work of art, and, one who simply uses his/her brain...and, whatever they may have on hand to create a new vision. and, yeah...sorry, legume...in a way, your stuff is "kit" art, too. Errr...how about forkin' over that armadillo, now? He is definitely NOT a kit model. :*) Pop...Pop....Poppi!!!