Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Concerns about the galleries. Small debat inside, be warned.

BladeWolf opened this issue on Mar 04, 2002 ยท 120 posts

DTHUREGRIF posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 1:48 PM

Most viewed does not necessarily mean best or even most liked. Some things people will view just because they have to see if it's as bad as they thought it was from the thumbnail. Sometimes I will view those outlandish "huge boobie" pics because I have to see just how outlandish they really are. BTW, back to the original topic. {buying a texture, slapping it on vicky, putting a sword in her hand and giving her a lewd look and pose} I think the same holds true here for every kind of picture, whatever the subject. I've seen Bryce landscapes, Bryce lakes and Bryce skies (all generated with presets) so many times I could cry. Now it doesn't take much to generate a halfway decent scene with Bryce, but talk about BORING! But then, I don't really like landscapes in any medium, even really well done landscapes. I don't particularly like still lifes either. Never have. People interest me much more. Nude or otherwise. And animals, too. And please don't lump Renderotica's art automatically into the "buying a texture, slapping it on vicky, putting a sword in her hand and giving her a lewd look and pose" category. Do we have that there? Of course. We have newbies and people who are more concerned with what positions they can get Vicki into than with making art. But we also have some EXCELLENT artists there whose subject matter just happens to be erotica.