Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Let's Rumble!! Renaissance style......test preview and comments wanted..

igohigh opened this issue on Mar 05, 2002 ยท 10 posts

igohigh posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 7:06 PM

leather-guy: I'm thinking about banners if I kind find a method to make them fall limp and morph out to 'fly-in-the-wind'. At least it will probably have crest style weather viens for the post tops. There is also some wooden shields with a variety of crests I'm putting together. These will be separte so one could hang them anyway you wish! (my refrence pic is the final joust scene from "A Knight's Tale") SAMS3D: I already did apply "Split Verticals" to this one but it seems to have lost it somewhere along the line, or maybe this is the best Poser will do. In Anim8or format both parts are only 406K but in mapped OBJ they grew to 1.68meg. I guess if this is all it flattened out to I try re-mapping Without it and see how much it saves (except the posts). I think it will look much better once the textures are assembled to scale with the maps, for this quickie render I just grabbed some photos out of the 'junk drawer' without using the maps. Sorry I don't get too much time so the whole project will still keep me busey awhile. I'm so looking forward to 'giving' instead of just 'taking' from you all; Thanks!