Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: No more freestuff at The Eaglesgift.

virchual opened this issue on Mar 05, 2002 ยท 75 posts

Blackhearted posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 8:51 PM

maxx, this issue involves a hell of a lot more than what you see here. bebops attacks on me have been going on for months, and i have been in contact with his website host for almost 2 weeks now. the only reason i 'stepped into' this thread is because i noticed virchual slipped up and provided the proof that he is actually bebop. bebop has not been banned over the copyright/warez issue. he was banned months ago over continuing attacks on renderosity members, mainly myself. he has returned with several aliases and continued his attacks, and was subsequently banned as well. this was just his newest attack in this neverending drama that he insists on engineering. as for posting evidence - i have no 'responsibility' to post anything of the sort here. this is an issue between bebop and myself, and the only part that pertains to you is the part where bebop has been banned again for returning to renderosity under an alias. as for closing the subject - it WAS closed until you posted your last two messages. i assure you that the homestead abuse team has received all the evidence that it needs to ensure that bebop's site will never again soil their servers. cheers, -gabriel