Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: No more freestuff at The Eaglesgift.

virchual opened this issue on Mar 05, 2002 ยท 75 posts

Blackhearted posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 10:25 PM

i posted this in this thread earlier after nikita brought it up, but since she deleted her message i deleted mine as well so i did not seem like an idiot speaking to myself. so here i shall repost it. here is my original message, unaltered: thats interesting, thats the first ive heard of this. in my original light set release months ago, a couple of the studio spotlights (included as a bonus to my global illumination package) were allegedly similar to lights made by StefyZZ in one of her packages. the renderosity copyright comparison was pretty inconclusive, but to avoid argument the offending spotlights were modified by me immediately and the item was re-uploaded to the marketplace. im sure you will have difficulty naming a single vendor in the marketplace that at one time didnt have some sortof alleged copyright or other issue brought against them, especially with their first store item. between that issue, which was resolved months ago, and the issue of bebop reeatedly harassing me and hosting a warez copy of my light set on his homepage and linking it in the poser forum several times, there is a night and day difference. if you think that bebop has ever nurtured a 'noble' idea or cause, youre sadly mistaken. hes been harassing me and several other members from the start, and this final act was just a culmination of that. good riddance to bad rubbish. hopefully this time, the 4th time that he has been banned, it will sink in.