Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: No more freestuff at The Eaglesgift.

virchual opened this issue on Mar 05, 2002 ยท 75 posts

Summfox posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 11:01 PM

I can attest to this whole Bebop/virchual thing - I'm the one who actually called virchual on it in the first place. I notified Blackhearted of course, at the same time I told the admins. I got a sincere thanks from Blackhearted and what I would describe as mild harassment from virchual - he accused me of being a liar, he wouldn't stop IMing me after I had asked twice. Just when I thought he was finally going to stop pestering me, he sent me another message about how 'did you know Blackhearted's lightset was removed from the store a couple weeks ago for copyright violations'? I never asked after it, but I saw Blackhearted's original posting (the one he copied above) and it made a lot of sense. I do have one of SteffyZ's textures and there is a similarity between the studio light sets, but they're definitely different. (And yes, I do have Blackhearted's original set of studio lights)... I don't know what happened to cause such a strong dislike between Bebop and Blackhearted, and frankly I don't care. All I know is what I saw while caught temporarily in the middle of all this.