Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: No more freestuff at The Eaglesgift.

virchual opened this issue on Mar 05, 2002 ยท 75 posts

Blackhearted posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 12:18 AM

heh, ive never had a 'beta-testing' crew, mainly because ive tried it in the past and the people ive entrusted to beta-test an item didnt do what was expected of them, so i got upset and just do my own testing now. i set up a second computer with standard poser so that i can test p4 standard & propack compatibility. i have been know to give my items away to friends or people who i know are in bad financial situations, so if theres one thing i cant be called its a 'profiteer'. i spend a lot of time creating and testing my work, and i dont ask astronomical prices... but if you dont want to compensate me for my time then go download the warez versions of my stuff. just dont come in here and rub my nose in it, host it on your homepage and post links to it in the forums like this fucking jackass did. so honestly i dont understand where your post fits in here, rudi. if youre referring to bebop being so generous as to give his stuff away - keep in mind that every single one of those 'free items' hes been giving away in the forums of late was in his marketplace until the moment he was banned. he only started giving them away after he was banned from renderosity, mainly to gain favor since he made such a monumental ass of himself in the C&D forums. cheers, -gabriel