Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: No more freestuff at The Eaglesgift.

virchual opened this issue on Mar 05, 2002 ยท 75 posts

zoeloves posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 6:15 AM

Still telling the same old lies, Blackhearted and for your infomation no I am not Bebop or virchual. My name is Zoe and I am the women that lives with Pete. Lie 1 "he was banned months ago over continuing attacks on renderosity members" no only you Blackhearted. If you remember he was defending himself against your trolling of his gallery images. Lie2. "has been hosting my copyrighted marketplace item on his homepage" The light set is not the same and you will notice no one has produced a comparison as in dial settings, names etc. Lie3."bebops attacks on me have been going on for months," Have they? where? some evidence of this allegation please. Lie4. "the issue of bebop reeatedly harassing me and hosting a warez copy of my light set on his homepage and linking it in the poser forum several times" All completely untrue. You do live in a strange fantasy world. Lie5. hopefully this time, the 4th time that he has been banned no only the twice. Both times because of your lies. Several people in the posts above seem to accept Bebops guilt well lets see one single peice of evidence. What were Jeni K's findings? They have never been published. Entropic says "it was a proven incidence of theft and distribution" OK lets see the evidence you have for that allegation. and gabriel the only thing that amazes me about you is your ability to deceive. Oh and what about your texture copyright problems? Remember now who's textures did you copy again?