Forum: Carrara

Subject: Importing Carrara files

HARBINGER-3D opened this issue on Mar 07, 2002 ยท 7 posts

Kixum posted Thu, 07 March 2002 at 6:33 PM

I've also discovered that selecting the camera that owns the production frame in the object tray you're trying to fool around with can make grabbing the corner easier. I've never been worried about the xy properties of it. I've always worried about production at the end of the whole mess. That's a good catch on a feature that has disappeared from RDS to C. I've had a few "strong" words with C when trying to work with the production frame more than once. My wife has been rather unimpressed with that particular attitude I've had with my computer. Moving the production frame from the cameras center of view means you get the optical distortion at the edge of the frame for the camera just like you would for a real camera. The shorter the focal length and the more to the edge of the frame you go, the more "fisheyed" it gets. Having some numerical options in the assembly room to work with the production frame would actually be a really nice feature for C if they don't fix it to work with the mouse a lot better. -Kix

-Kix