Forum: Community Center

Subject: And at long last, a peace fell over the land....

DgerzeeBoy opened this issue on Jan 16, 2000 ยท 139 posts

tmoss posted Sun, 16 January 2000 at 10:40 PM

Does this site need to be censored? No...but it definitely needs an adult check on it...and I think I will report it to the proper authorities. You guys are the most immature bunch I have seen. Jack. You are wrong...and you know it. If you are such the big man you make yourself out to be....then take the www.poserforum.com down and quit making it a redirect. No body cares what you do with it...give it to them...sell it to them...but you using it in any form is wrong...and you and all the members of this forum know it. You didn't create the original forum...and you are using it to your advantage. If this forum is "all that and the bag of chips" you claim it to be...then stand on your own feet with the "renderosity.com" link and get over it. If you think you are getting a lot of new users out of this...you are wrong....and your claim of having 10,000 members or whatever is wrong too..and you know that. You are still using the names of the people who originally came to this site. And I can prove that...I never signed up for renderosity.com...but here I am posting. How ya figure that? You are capitalizing on something you didn't create...had no input in...and did no work on. I am not a huge fan of the PFO...but I am even less of a fan of Renderosity.com. This site is built on disceet and if you need the proof...just type in www.poserforum.com and watch the redirect to this site. That's all the proof you need. You are all so proud...and I am sure there are some fine artists here....but if you are so proud of it...then stand on your own feet...and not the PFOs. Tammie