Forum: Community Center

Subject: And at long last, a peace fell over the land....

DgerzeeBoy opened this issue on Jan 16, 2000 ยท 139 posts

Legume posted Sun, 16 January 2000 at 10:46 PM

OK, Warrior, perhaps I misunderstood your intent. You said "...to be better, you have to act better, and not bring yourself down to a level you make the opponent out to be". I assumed this was "pointing at me" in response to my saying my job was to make Renderosity the best. Like I said, it's not my job to DEFEND the PFO, or to tell the members that they are "bringing down" our site with their opinions. Perhaps you should consider this; next week nobody's going to care. We'll all return to business as usual here at Renderosity. The PFO will either be there or it won't. People who want Poser stuff will either come here or go elsewhere. Step back from your monitor and take a deep breath. It all seems calamitous and important right now, but it's really not NEARLY as serious as you seem to think. Folks posting their PFO backlash will eventually drain all the poison from their wounds and go back to Posering. The scab will fall off and it'll be forgotten. If we do "sink to their level", we'll rise back up as soon as the wind blows away the stink. Today is not the last day on Earth. Didn't you ever see "Annie"? The sun WILL come out tomorrow....and Renderosity will still be here, offering its' members the same quality and resources that it did yesterday, today, and for as long as people want it.