Forum: OT

Subject: My official request to Renderosity Admistrators to ban Legume

liftan opened this issue on Mar 13, 2002 ยท 112 posts

Ironbear posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 4:29 PM

"I posted my request officially today Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:47:21 -0500 to Renderosity Administration. Now the decision doesn't belong to any of Renderosity members, but it is exclusively in the hands of the Aministrators." Beg to differ. By posting this in open forum, you threw it to the membership. Making it a decision solely for the admins would have entailed sending a private email to the adminitrators and moderators. I will agree that it's a pointless discussion though. ;] "I will respect any decision they will make in any circumstances. I hope you would do the same. And I thank you in advance if you do. " I might. Might not. I don't see anything that truly obligates me to respect decisions made by anyone, especially on bannings. Legume? I think we need to talk. So far, you haven't done a SINGLE THING to offend or demean Czech/Irish/Cherokee half-breeds, and I for one am feeling slighted. You predujiced against us mixed breeds or something? We not worthy of being bashed and humiliated? I for one am not going to stand for this cavalier disregard of yours. I think I'll sit and snicker instead of standing, thank you. ;]

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"