Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Feedback to DAZ on Stephanie

danfarr opened this issue on Mar 14, 2002 ยท 106 posts

RealitysPoison posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 7:26 AM

Dan Should DAZ have spent less time and produced something else as the mystery model? Looking from a business perspective, yes. Am I glad they didn't? You betch. I bought Michael 2.0 before I knew anything about the mystery model right after he came out. So maybe that is why I didn't have any expectations. It was an added suprise when I heard about it and my voucher was mailed to me. However, if I had to choose between an outfit for Michael and Stephanie, hands down I would have chosen Ms. Trie. As a gift, you were more than generous giving her. Unfortunately I have seen some of the negative feedback. The only thing I can say is that luckily they aren't the majority. Unfortunately, maybe enough of us haven't spoken up. (We have been to busy playing ;) I for one love Stephanie. I think DAZ has been beyond generous and it drives me crazy to see people complaining about the gift. Unfortunately, we have been seeing that all to often lately. But I think as you can see, now that you have started this thread, most of us are beyond pleased. So my deepest thanks for a wonderful gift. Angela