Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 5 and other issues .... DAZ3D and price gouging

HARBINGER-3D opened this issue on Mar 15, 2002 ยท 35 posts

TalmidBen posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 7:02 PM

Daz is the BEST model company out there. If anyone is getting gouged by the prices, it is them. Also, the word "victimized" is wrong, way wrong - (1. Daz isn't forcing anyone to buy their models. 2. Daz isn't stopping anyone else from creating a lifelike human model. 3. Daz has given away so much free stuff 4. Mike and Vicky are relatively cheap, and have been such a blessing from God, as those two models are UNRIVALED - thus, they could probably sell Mike and Vicky 2 for about 100.00 each, and still get many sales, and in the long run would be worth it (not that I want them to raise the price!) 5. Their price is relatively cheap. Do like I did, don't buy it all at once, just "build" your library, 1. Buy Mike 2, and get Stephanie (which will fill your need for real female, and save you money that you won't have to spend on Vicky immediately) 6. If you spend 40 dollars, you'll GET TWO MODELS, BOTH HIGH QUALITY (I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS NOW. The P5 models most likely will NOT rival Mike, Steph and Vicky. This is the best buy on the NET, Mike 2 and you get Steph for free. ben