Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Feedback to DAZ on Stephanie

danfarr opened this issue on Mar 14, 2002 ยท 106 posts

littlefox posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 7:36 PM

COUGHS slightly at that last comment Pardon me.... the title of this list is 'feedback' which generally means honest impressions and thoughts freely shared without fear of being bluggened for them. Now while I do appriciate Stephanie and like the model itself, the request for 'FEEDBACK' was just that. I like the model, but I think it was cheep of them to force us to buy new textures just to use her when any of a dozen people who are no where near as good with models are making cheats so that we can use already available female textures rather than having to buy a whole new library just to use Stephanie, with no real advantage to new 'textures' that anyone has commented on. Now I feel this is a legitimate feedback response to this question and if you feel that your point of view is more valid than mine just because you have a .com of your own, you can politely go stuff it. They asked for feedback, and they're getting it, so stop flaming people for being honest and answering the question put to them. If people don't like it, that's fine, it's a free internet and last time I heard, not liking Coke isn't a mortal sin and when given a taste test and asked which a person prefered, it wasn't a sin to say the new Pepsi with Lime tastes like crap.... so what if it was a free drink, they still asked our opinion, and we gave it. Just because someone's opinion doesn't match yours doesn't give you any right to say it isn't valid! THEY ASKED!!!!