Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Feedback to DAZ on Stephanie

danfarr opened this issue on Mar 14, 2002 ยท 106 posts

TalmidBen posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 8:00 PM

"1. The reason people are finding her more versatile for creating characters is the eyes. Vickie's eyes, particularly the slope of the inner upper eyelid is what tends to make Vicky-based characters always look like Vickie." YEAH!!! SUPERB OBSERVATION!!! I too like the "eyedea" that you can work with the eyes in a new way. "The big lesson for DAZ here should be to not draw out the tease for too long, which I think is implicit in some of the posts above." I personally liked the strategy. It created a huge excitement, which indeed, some folks would be let down, but in the end, I think it will be a positive thing. " And having the remap to take Vickie maps probably would have been wise, in hindsight." While I agree, I think this is virtually impossible. The reason is that the mesh is totally different. However, I saw somewhere someone has made a photoshop action that could do this. I don't have photoshop though . . . too expensive! "4. You can't please everyone all the time." Good point! ben Messianicart.com