Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Feedback to DAZ on Stephanie

danfarr opened this issue on Mar 14, 2002 ยท 106 posts

danfarr posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 8:19 PM

Wow! Thank you all so much for the feedback. It is very much appreciated. No matter what Stephanie ends up meaning for us financially, hearing such great feedback makes her worthwile for us. She was initiated as a thankyou and a goodwill gesture to all of you who keep our business going. If people would not have been happy with Stephanie then we would have missed our goal and one of our main purposes for developing her. This thread has been very encouraging and rewarding. We will do some things like this in the future (although, we can't promise anything on the magnitude of Stephanie in the near future). I don't know that I will be able to address everyone's questions here but I would like to address a few of them at this time. Penguinisto, We'd love to have you and your group stop by our office (it is small but we have a good time here). Lilfox and others, we not only used the Michael texture template because it came with the model, but also because it is particularly suited for this specific mesh. It is more effective (for prevention of streaking, etc.) than Victoria's UV layout would have been. (And even still, we needed to do a few UV tweeks on the mesh to optimize it for Stephanie.) Virtualsite, I appreciate your honesty in your feelings and hope that in the long run we all will see a lot more Michael clothing and accessories available. (As for DAZ, if we learned one thing in particular from the recent threads it is to put more effort into creating products for Michael). PJ-bear. Suggestion well taken. We will look into explaining the compatibilities between Michael and Stephanie better. Thanks again for the fabulous feedback, everyone (both positive and negative). It definately helps us to choose the direction of our development. I also enjoyed the fun images above. Sincerely, Dan Farr President, DAZ Productions