Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Feedback to DAZ on Stephanie

danfarr opened this issue on Mar 14, 2002 ยท 106 posts

VirtualSite posted Sat, 16 March 2002 at 12:09 AM

Virtualsite, I appreciate your honesty in your feelings and hope that in the long run we all will see a lot more Michael clothing and accessories available. Frankly, Dan, I'm not holding my breath. Look at this thread: huzzahs for Stephanie, warranted or not, but no one is addressing the point you made in your tease: that somehow the Mystery Model was going to enhance the value of Mike. It didn't do that. It created a situation where Mike has become even more disposable in favour of yet another female character. That, IMHO, is misleading the people who thought you were actually doing something with Mike instead of making him yet another after-thought. You want to do something for Mike? Bring the clothing paks in line with the multiple morphs available for Mike 2. Rigtht now, if you use any of the muscular options, you're redcuced to using him as a "barbarian", since the lin cloth will fit, or a "superhero", since you can paint the texture for that. And while you're at it, give us a dress jacket for Mike that actually fits, not some overbuilt piece of nonsense that looks 100% plastic. Is that asking too much?