Forum: Vue

Subject: OK, screw Vue4!!!!! I've had it!

JoeBlack opened this issue on Mar 29, 2002 ยท 22 posts

kruzr posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 4:43 PM

Afternoon Joe . . .8^) I'm using a 3 year old system & I don't seem to have the problems that your having. My directional view windows refresh in Vue 4.05 does become a little slower as my file size goes up, but I also have it set to display using "opengl", so I'm sure that has something to do with that. I don't have any serious problems moving objects around or zooming in or out. I plan on building a new system soon, but not just for Vue - I use other 3D & 2D graphic software packages that today, with all of the new & powerful features the programmers are implementing in our new software, I really have to do a system update to be able to use all these new features properly. I hope you get your problems sorted out soon, & I hope your job prospect works out also & you have a good one . . . . . Mark.. . . . . ;^) System Specs: PIII 500 / 512 mgs ram / TNT2 Ultra Video Card with 32 mgs of video ram / 16 Gig Hard Drive with 7 Gigs Free / Windows 98SE / DirectX 8.1 / System display set at True Color 32 bit / Screen Size 1024 by 768./ 19 in Nokia Monitor / I do a "Defrag & Scandisk" about every couple of weeks & I try to keep all drivers up to date.