Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Best bang for my hair-buying buck

FyreSpiryt opened this issue on Mar 31, 2002 ยท 22 posts

3-DArena posted Sun, 31 March 2002 at 2:55 PM

I have to agree with Anton's Changing Ponytail for variety - it's a steep price to get the hair and the expansion + pose package, but I have to say it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. I have even used this for Michael (that's anton's hair on michael in the renders of my sweater textures somewhere in this forum) Unlike the free hair (which is fabulous) I can use it for all my commercial renders of my store products as well as my art. I've had it for a while now and I still have styles that I haven't used and several style "poses" I saved myself. I also love the gel hair - it's great on elves and fairies as well as for showcasing a character as it doesn't hide the face. Other than those I often use Mehndi's Ultra Salon (I'd like that wood archer set too if it is available on it's own), and April's spirals. I'm not big on flip or overly feathered hair myself so I haven't tried many of the others, but I do want to get Neftis' yanni hair.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo