Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ok, fine.

Mosca opened this issue on Apr 03, 2002 ยท 18 posts

kurikinton posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 12:31 AM

I don't know if it applies in this case, but for instance, in the country in which I am currently a resident, it is illegal to exchange uncensored images, wether art or photographs, over the internet or any other network including snail mail, for that matter, when they show certain parts of the anatomy commonly found in the south of the equator, so to speak. Its OK to make them and have them, you just can't exchange or distribute them. As in, major jail time and fines, folks. Where I am, though, some magazine publishers made a big deal of flaunting the law a few years ago. A CEO or somebody got jail time, but was let out later and now the Gov. looks the other way re. major magazine publications provided there is no sexual contact portrayed, and the central portion of said anatomy is covered by hair. It is very easy for those in the US and some parts of Europe etc. to forget how free they really are. Just because somebody has a dot.com address, doesn't mean they live in the US. There is even a certain city state in the eastern hemisphere where they censor uppor body exposure in videos, for instance! Go figure.