Forum: Bryce

Subject: Foleypros EffectFreebies Contest - My Entry

derjimi opened this issue on Apr 06, 2002 ยท 19 posts

foleypro posted Sun, 07 April 2002 at 7:49 PM

Hey sorry I havent been in lately but things have been hecktic what with trying to figure out the tutorials AND I say this folks I have re-done the tutorial and it is there for download EVEN IF THE THUMBNAIL IS NOT THERE THE DOWNLOAD IS for the longest time I cant figure out why the thumbnail shows then doesnt show...anyways get the download and read the tutorial and then let your imagination go wild....Try this how about useing the Torchfire and Smoke at the end of a gun for the Blast effect or the flare on the edge of a sword with the Motion Trail( with the transparency settings at about 85-90%) behind the sword...or even the Magical blast squished for a laser blast...There are many possibilities amd as for beingnew we all are at some point I was as is everybody who does this I learn something new eveytime I go to a different website or for every Pic I view...Only you can stop your self from reaching out and grasping what can and will make you and all better It is your choice...Hey but lets have some fun everybody like I always say........B3D

P.S.S The pic is just another use for the full effects Package