Forum: Vue

Subject: My Vue arrived yesterday!

Crossfire opened this issue on Apr 10, 2002 ยท 7 posts

Varian posted Wed, 10 April 2002 at 9:56 PM

And Vue just keeps on giving, each time you open it! Very cool to hear, Crossfire! I noticed poser woman's pose wasn't quite right while I was playing around with the lighting in Vue ... Did you know that you can make slight adjustments to poses while in Vue? Just click the + sign next to the model name in the hierarchy list to the lower right, then locate the part(s) that need adjustment. Now, note I'm saying slight adjustments. If the lady has her hand on her hip and you decide she should have her arm upraised to point to the sky, that's quite a large difference, so that kind of change should go back to Poser. But if her arm is just a little bit too far forward in Vue, highlight the shoulder/forearm/hand/fingers, then move it backward where it looks better. ...and her clothes were splitting in a funny way (ok so that will probably require some post work). Her hip is poking out the side of her dress? Click the + sign next to the model name, locate the hip and make the part invisible. Instant no-poke through the dress. :)