Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Worth posting?

DisneyFan opened this issue on Jan 28, 2000 ยท 12 posts

Hob posted Sat, 29 January 2000 at 5:32 PM

Well, folks, the Zygote Neanderthal Skull is still available from Zygote, (for a price, of course). A few changes though. The name was changed to Zygote's "Morphing Skull". And it now has a number of different morphs included with it. It comes as a VERY nicely modeled Modern human skull. It has morphs to change it into the neanderthal skull, (this is where the freebie originated), as well as 2 other primative man type skulls. It also has 2 expressive morphs , one for "Evil", and one for "Damned". Oh, it also has a very nice, proportionate, texture template. (BTW: I'll be releasing a bunch of finished texture maps for it, as soon as I have time to finish them up to my liking.) All in all, While you now have to pay for it, I think it's worth the cost. O.K., now that I'm done doing an advertisement for zygote, (and I didn't even get paid. Damn!). By all means, make your morphs available. Every one who did download the freebie, will definately find it usefull. And anybody who didn't download it while it was free, now knows that they can still get it, if they still want it, (There I go again, advertising. And I'm STILL not getting paid for it. DOUBLE DAMN!!!). ...Oh well. Nice job!