Forum: Photoshop

Subject: Creating a rainbow in Photoshop - example

Gromit opened this issue on Jan 28, 2000 ยท 9 posts

Byte Me Ok posted Sun, 30 January 2000 at 8:00 AM

Gromit, thank you for your quick response... I think I've seen all of your pictures you have posted on both forums and I've enjoyed all of them especially the sexy Saudi woman (with the legs showing)-walking through a busy street... That was beautiful and comical too... I'm a complete novice at Photoshop, but I think I enjoy it more than 3D art sometimes.. I most certainly love combining the two... The rainbow tutorial is in my favorite places and I will be referring back to it a lot... I found it to be very informative and easy to follow.. I look forward to any more tutorials your able to put up... Hopefully it won't be too difficult for you...I know I'm not the only one on the forums who admires your work ... It would be great if you were able to do tutorial on photo restoration/enhancement in the future, since I have tons of photos from College that I hand developed (the old fashion way) but are in bad need of repair.. Really any tutorial your able to put up will be welcomed...=) I'll be checking back here for any updates/pics you might be posting in the future.. Thanks again Gromit...=) Oh and my husband spent some time in Dhahran once.. Isn't that the playground of the mideast? LOL ~Cindy Jacksonville, Fl. or better known as HOOTERVILLE...=)