Forum: Bryce

Subject: Bryce 6 suggestion-list. Please everyone, tell your wishes for Bryce 6 here!

Rayraz opened this issue on Apr 28, 2002 ยท 43 posts

foleypro posted Sun, 28 April 2002 at 5:13 PM

1.Definitley more export options such as obj even of boolean models...This is paramount to haveing a lasting product that would be bought by the masses,also a uv mapping editor would be sweet too so we would be able to make templates for our different models... 2.The legal option to make a texture in Bryce's Texture editor and use in another program legally...I know I might get flack about this but I feel that if COREL would give the artist the legal right to export and use a texture he/she made in Bryce and import into another 3D program such as Max and Lightwave or even Maya and Softimage would really set the market on its ear and be bought by more artist just for the texture editor alone...The texture Editor I feel is the best on the Market bar none... 3.A modeling system like truespace has I have Truespace SE which I bought for 15$ US and I think it has one of the easiest and fastest modeling system...And for the price I bought it for is one of the cheapest...