Forum: Bryce

Subject: Bryce 6 suggestion-list. Please everyone, tell your wishes for Bryce 6 here!

Rayraz opened this issue on Apr 28, 2002 ยท 43 posts

humorix posted Mon, 29 April 2002 at 7:11 AM

Heres my wish list for Bryce 6!

: Terrain Editor:

- The KPT Gel technology is already with Corel! What if they were to incorporate this into the terrain editor? i.e. have more brushes like twirl, knife, eraser, magnet, bulge etc! - Of course nothing like having a terrain editor which allows you to paint in all three planes viz. XY, XZ, YZ plains! SLURP!!! That would definitely take things to a new height! - What if we could import and export image files from the terrain editor? Right now one has to go about it in a round about fashion. Export as PGM. Use an image converter, convert it to Tiff file and then work upon it in an image editor. - Also a plug in which would convert an object/primitive file into a terrain (i.e. provide the right gradient for say an egg shape into a gradiant map!

: Presets for multireplicator and means to interactively tweak it! (A multireplicator lab if you will!)

: SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME A MIRROR TOOL!!!! Has anybody tried to create a right hand and then do the left hand all over again???

: Meta-primitives in meatballs. I.e. stuff like rounded cones, cuboids, cylinders, torus etc as well as adjustable surface tension! Ability to perform Boolean operations with them, or have them reacting with other primitives!

: Means to export models made in Bryce!

: I guess asking for an extrude/extrude along a path and lathe might be too much! In that case can somebody provide a pipe lab??? Have people tried to make pipes, ropes, wire in Bryce??? We have to bend over backwards and then try to catch our nose all the way around our toesif you know what I mean!

: And finally, in case they continue to provide the FAST rendering solutions, can I adjust the price of Bryce with a return ticket to Mars??? :-P

Well will add more if I can think them up!