Forum: Bryce

Subject: Bryce 6 suggestion-list. Please everyone, tell your wishes for Bryce 6 here!

Rayraz opened this issue on Apr 28, 2002 ยท 43 posts

humorix posted Mon, 29 April 2002 at 10:57 AM

Ummmm I've been using Bryce since Bryce 2 (played around with Bryce1) and I NEVER USED THE FLIP TOOL! :"| And to imagine the trouble I undertook! Where do I go and hide myself? Lol! Guess this is what comes about by using a software empirically! :"| Thanx Steve! You are a saviour!:-) Guess this is going to spare me a lot of trouble!!! :-) And Trij I know one can import files but how do you EXPORT an image file from the Bryce Editor? The only way around is to export the terrain as PGM, convert the PGM file into a file image editors will recognise and then working on an image editor import it back into the terrain editor (if you care to look at my "Sentinel" image you'll know what I'm talking about!)Where I had to undertake this process when I created the body of the Mummy! Also the body was created in KPT Gel and I found the tools in KPT Gel pretty useful, if one tried to do para-organic modeling using the terrain editor, that is!