Forum: Bryce

Subject: Bryce 6 suggestion-list. Please everyone, tell your wishes for Bryce 6 here!

Rayraz opened this issue on Apr 28, 2002 ยท 43 posts

luke27 posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 2:41 PM

Two things: 1. Dirt. Spray-on, added with another layer on the object, part of the texture lab, whatever. I want to make things with those awesome textures look like someone left it up in the attic or out in the rain. It's a used world out there folks! 2. Ambient light / radiosity. I would love for the light lab to include this option, for example to mimic natural sunlight or streetlights or moonlight or whatever, without casting shadows. AgentSmith and many others have done cool things with arrays of lights but to have it done automatically...ah... Hey AgentSmith & clay - can we use the Bryce backroom to make our own users manual? Write in all of the nitty gritty, Easter eggs, good tricks, etc? Either by adapting the one they send or just making a new one? Or is that going to be a problem for copyright stuff? Anyone out there want to volunteer to collect and compile hints? Maybe I can offer my services there...with the blessings of our moderators of course. :)