Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Big Breasts Good or Bad??Give your opinions!

tiamatdx opened this issue on May 02, 2002 ยท 44 posts

ChuckEvans posted Fri, 03 May 2002 at 4:27 PM

I like them small. Or medium-small. Always have and I guess always will. I feel that way for several reasons: In real life, (cover eyes if easily offended) during sex, you'll find the smaller ones don't hide in the armpits when a lady is on her back nor resemble cow udders when on her knees. Smaller ones, in my experience, have mostly always been more responsive. And, not sure why, but smaller-breasted women seem to be bore active or somthing. Kinda like the women with large breast think to themselves "I have GREAT breasts, so I don't need to do anything except let this guy enjoy them." Whereas, possibly, women who feel their breast might not be as big as men would like them tend to think (possibly), "I'll make up for it in other ways!" Who knows...rhetorical question. Of course, pretending to know anything that might be going on inside a woman's head is sure to get me flamed here...grin! Secondly, as it pertains to art, perception of the artist being what it is, I have always felt there needs to be a certain amount of symetry in nudes. I like to be able to draw a straight vertical line from the side of the shoulder down to the hips and have the line touching at those two points. That's the head-on view. On the side view, I think the breasts should stick out no further than the butt does. Otherwise, it looks obviiously top-heavy. I don't mind the shoulders being a bit more narrow than the hips. BlackHearted's Selyne (waif) comes to mind as fitting just about all of that description. In fact, every character I have ever used (or tried to use...grin) has had a breast reduction with the exception of the Selyne Waif morph. Large, I suppose has its place, just like noted above, in fantasy. Boris, Frank, et al have probably led us that way. After all, it IS called fantasy. But, should I ever do any fantasy, I will still use my idea of what a breast should be. I still appreciate what others have done with the larger sizes, tough. I sometimes look at them and wonder how they would have looked less endowed. Sorry to be so long-winded.