Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT (slightly) PAYPAL Sucks

c1rcle opened this issue on May 07, 2002 ยท 42 posts

queri posted Tue, 07 May 2002 at 8:13 PM

I've never had the slightest problem with PayPal-- in fact when there was a duplicate pay on one bill, they gave me every assistance to clear it up and I was refunded promptly. I got into PayPal when I was at EBay because you can pay anyone almost everywhere-- Belgium is a little tough and Spain is impossible-- in one simple manner. Every other method cost tons more money and much more time. I went with the bank account because it was the simplest and they haven't emptied my account yet, probably because I can do that much more efficiently than they can. I've read all the problems at the anti-PayPal sites, they haven't happened to me, or anyone I've talked to, in fact, PayPal is so easy for me, I will offer to pay merchant costs to reluctant merchants so I can use it. Mind you, I am disabled so a trip to the Bank and the Post Office to send a money order is a two day trip. And that's on a good day. I have never used credit cards alone on PayPal, I used one today, but I'm a long time customer now. No verification number needed. I can sympathise with frustrating procedures though. I have no patience and don't like to wait. Emily