Forum: Bryce

Subject: BoyScot Bryce 5!!! Tell them what you expected them to include in it.

-Waldo- opened this issue on May 06, 2002 ยท 67 posts

Rayraz posted Wed, 08 May 2002 at 3:32 AM

1. Here's some suggestions I think could be fairly easily implemented into Bryce. And would not require redoing Bryce completely. To make Bryce a full blown modeling app I believe would drive the cost from a low end $300 to a midrange $1000+. Which I personally don't want to see happen. Not counting all the bugs and crashes that come with completely rewriting code. Anyway here's mine: 1.Shrub & flowering plant lab. 2. Metaball lab. 3. A primitive lab, with more variety of primitives, tetrahedron, hexagons octagons ect.. and deforming tools. 4. More drawing options in the Terrain Editor, Brush shapes & types, pressure, flux or spacing, the ability to use plug-ins ( kpt, like in the Picture Editor ). 5.Sky lab enhancements to also include space ( nebulas and such ) and underwater effects. Put some images we can use in the man on the moon easter egg, B5 has no images and B4 has a bunch of programmer faces which are basically worthless. 7. Real parallel lights, you know the kind that represent real sun or moon light. 8. More rendering effects, motion blur, radiosity, global illumination, ect... 9. A rendering tab on the object attributes menu, so rendering effects can be turned on or off per object or group ( AA, raytracing, Radiosity, ect...) 10. The ability to support 3rd party plug-ins, so people who want Bryce to do more can specifically buy what they need or want. Instead of forcing people to pay more for something they may never use or want.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.