Forum: Bryce

Subject: BoyScot Bryce 5!!! Tell them what you expected them to include in it.

-Waldo- opened this issue on May 06, 2002 ยท 67 posts

Rayraz posted Wed, 08 May 2002 at 3:43 AM

Well I think I made my point. Try to beat me in argumenting now!! And do me a favor and keep your shit like: "Nicholas, (sigh) If you don't like this forum then don't come to post your message. This forum is for people who are interested to read and post messages regarding the topic I made. Why should you complain about our forum when you are complaining about how we complain blah blah blah what the hell were you thinking? By the way you are uninvited. Seems to me that you have lack of knowledge about American history. If there was no complaints at all there would be slaves, dictatorships, and business schemes treating us like animals. If people don't complain then how can customers' wish list be heard for Corel to make improvements in Bryce? I like Bryce a lot and it has some valuable which that is why I complain a lot about s single tool that I need to use for my project to succeed. Do me a favor delete your lame message." And: "Rayraz, They can't come up with some other great new features without animation import function!! I would toss your head in the toilet!" out of this forum. You're not making any friend this way. I hope this mesage/argment bomb will give ou something to think about. And if you want better animation-tools thengo buy Maya Complete, it's price has recently been lowered to 1499 and therefore it is now affordable for most people. And Maya is seriously good at animating.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.