Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: VERY IMPORTANT:please read everybody downloaded Barbara by mgarramone

StefyZZ opened this issue on May 16, 2002 ยท 51 posts

StefyZZ posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 4:58 AM

Thank you again for your honesty and really kind collaboration. I've forgotten to add that both in our Asia purchasers list and in Jen purchase list there is not the username mgarramone, so he probably should have stolen our products that he've then pirated. And it was also brought to our attention that also in some mgarramone MarketPlace items there are/were some copyright infringment poses from MarketPlace Packages. Then it was also brought to our attention that the Barbara pirated item was also distribuited through 3DCommune (now removed as well) , not sure how many downloads there, but added to the R'osity 7000 is a huge distribution and huge damage. I want to say now to the Copyrigth Agent JenyK and/or one of the admins that , since mgarramone have violated the TOS with his dishonest actions against me, Jen and other Artists/merchants, as against the honest customers who have spent their precious money for the products, and he should be able to commit the same damage against other artists/merchants, we think he should not be allowed to commit again other infringments or piracy actions like the ones he've did against all us. Please admins reply, and think seriously to take some provide to avoid other merchants will be damaged again. Thank you very much for your kind attention, Sincerely, Stefy.