Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: VERY IMPORTANT:please read everybody downloaded Barbara by mgarramone

StefyZZ opened this issue on May 16, 2002 ยท 51 posts

Debbie M. posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 5:13 AM

My Sweet friend Stefy. I've seen similar things happen to you before here, and it hurts my heart to see it happening to you again. I'm so very sorry that someone is so dishonest to do this to you. Not only does he have the balls to redistribute your texture, but he sounds like he really thinks it's ok according to the license. You already know I've downloaded Barbara, but it was only to compare her because I knew she looked too familiar. And it may not be a copyright infringement to use others poses in your packages, but it's lowdown and unethical in my opinion. Pose packages take a long time to create too, and Jen takes tender time in creating her packages. I have no idea what the admin is doing about this merchant, but THIS sort of crap sure makes me think how the rest of the community is looking at us vendors. 7000 + downloads, what a crying shame. I just sit here and keep shaking my head in sorrow Stefy. Some people say that copying is flattering, well in some cases that may be true, but in this case, it's taken HUGE bucks out of your pocketbook, and THAT I do NOT find flattering. I certainly hope that some sort of action is taken soon so that this vendor will not be allowed to continue to do this sort of thing. {{HUGE HUGS}} just try to remember my friend that "every dog has their day" and I'm GLAD you brought this to everyones attention! Deb

Debbie M.